Batt Insulation in San Antonio
Batt insulation is one of the most popular forms of insulation and comes in pre-cut panels that is used to insulate floors, walls, and ceilings. The materials typically consist of fiberglass or rock and slag wool, although there are also natural cotton varieties available for thermal and acoustic. Contact to our experts in San Antonio and we will design a project that covers your needs.
What is batt insulation? Batt insulation is insulation that comes in pre-cut panels and is typically made of fiberglass. It’s one of the most common forms of insulation available. Batts can be installed in various areas, such as the attic and walls.
Homeowners often wonder about the difference between batt insulation and blown-in insulation. Whereas batts are relatively flat, pre-cut panels, blown insulation is a loose-fill material that is installed, or blown into, wall cavities, attics and other spaces.
When it comes to having batt insulation added to the home, it’s best to turn to the experts to ensure your new insulation is installed in the right places and in the right amounts.
We have experience with both commercial and residential projects and can install batt insulation in walls and attics in all San Antonio area.
Extremely high energy bills? Inconsistent temperatures between rooms? Do your HVAC system that works around the clock but still can’t maintain a comfortable temperature?
YOU NEED SOME BATT INSULATION!
Batt insulation can help:
- Reduce your utility bills and maximize the energy efficiency of your home or building.
- Make your home or building more comfortable year round.
- Reduce noises from outside and also from inside your home or building between different rooms and levels.
- Improve the performance of your air conditioner and furnace.
- Protect against air and moisture infiltration (and help eliminate mold growth).
- Contribute to a healthier environment.